Luxurioushirt - Official texas 2023 Championships Ncaa Division I Outdoor Track & Field shirt
Buy this shirt: Click here to buy this Luxurioushirt - Official texas 2023 Championships Ncaa Division I Outdoor Track & Field shirt
‘papers.’” Later, they discussed moving the Official texas 2023 Championships Ncaa Division I Outdoor Track & Field shirt and by the same token and boxes to “a little room in the shower” for storage. The indictment then includes a photo of the boxes stacked high in a bathroom. By December 2021, some of the boxes that had been relocated to a storage room fell, with their contents spilling all over the floor. Nauta, who was also charged in the indictment, messaged a second staffer: “I opened the door and found this …” He attached photos of the spill. “Oh no oh no,” the person responded, adding, “I’m sorry, potus had my phone.” Classified documents came from a number of federal agencies Classified documents Trump kept after his presidency ended originated from a plethora of the top national security and law enforcement agencies of the U.S. government. Among them: the CIA, the Department of Defense, the National Security Agency, the National Geospatial Intelligence Agency, the National Reconnaissance Office, the Department of Energy, the Department of State and its Bureau of Intelligence Research, according to

the Official texas 2023 Championships Ncaa Division I Outdoor Track & Field shirt and by the same token and indictment. Trump suggested his lawyers should not ‘play ball’ with the grand jury subpoena In May 2022, following a subpoena from the grand jury for all classified documents, Trump met with his lawyers, who told him that they needed to search for the requested items. But Trump waved off his attorneys’ attempts to comply, according to the indictment, which recounted a series of conversations Trump had with his attorneys. “I don’t want anybody looking through my boxes,” Trump said. At another point, Trump said, “What happens if we just don’t respond at all or don’t play ball with them?” “Isn’t it better if there are no documents?” he said, according to his attorneys’ records. U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida Trump made a ‘funny’ ‘plucking’ motion The indictment recounts an interaction between Trump and one of his lawyers when they were discussing what to do with a folder containing documents with classified markings. The lawyer recounted that Trump made a “plucking” motion that seemed to indicate the lawyer should just remove the incriminating papers. “He made a funny motion as though — well okay why don’t you take them with you to your hotel room and if there’s anything really bad in there, like, you know, pluck it out,”

Comments
Post a Comment