Luxurioushirt - Official I’m The Toxic Male Your Gender Studies Professor Warned You About Shirt

 Buy this shirt:  Click here to buy this Luxurioushirt - Official I’m The Toxic Male Your Gender Studies Professor Warned You About Shirt

in March that sidelined him for nearly six weeks. Other Republican colleagues extended their support for McConnell. “He’s still on his game mentally,” said Sen. Thom Tillis, R-N.C., told reporters Tuesday. Republican Sens. Mitt Romney of Utah, Lindsey Graham of South Carolina and Kevin Cramer of North Dakota stood by McConnell, telling reporters Tuesday that they don’t have any concerns about the Official I’m The Toxic Male Your Gender Studies Professor Warned You About Shirt so you should to go to store and get this leader’s ability to serve. “The reality is that we may expect that Mitch McConnell will check out for 20 seconds a day, but the other 86,380 seconds in the day, he does a pretty darn good job,” Romney told NBC News. “I don’t think he’s shown any inability to lead in negotiations, to raise money, to get Republicans elected, to help guide our caucus. He’s shown that he’s been able to do that in the past. He’s going to continue doing that in the future.” Graham told NBC News that he’ll “just trust the doctor’s evaluation.” “I like Mitch, and, you know, let’s just move forward hoping that he’s in a good spot here,” he said, adding that he was glad McConnell got checked. Asked by NBC News whether he has any concerns about McConnell’s ability to lead the GOP, Graham said: “No, I’m good.” Cramer similarly said McConnell’s diagnosis from Monahan was “pretty encouraging.” “I have no reason to doubt that that’s the truth, and it may very well be the truth. I think the thing we all have to not forget is that he did have a pretty serious fall not that long ago that caused a concussion. Maybe he came back to work too soon, who knows?” Cramer told NBC News. “But again, when you sit down and have a conversation with him, he’s really quite sharp. I’d still trust his judgment over most people’s that I know.” CORRECTION (Sept. 6, 2023, 3:16 p.m. ET): A previous version of this article misstated the state represented by Sen. Kevin Cramer. It’s North Dakota, not South Dakota.

Official I’m The Toxic Male Your Gender Studies Professor Warned You About Shirt

Former President Donald Trump was warned by one of his lawyers in May of last year that the Official I’m The Toxic Male Your Gender Studies Professor Warned You About Shirt so you should to go to store and get this FBI could search his Mar-a-Lago estate in Florida if he didn’t comply with a grand jury subpoena that requested the return of classified documents, NBC News has confirmed. Trump was informed of the possibility of an FBI search by attorney Evan Corcoran, who met with Trump at Mar-a-Lago shortly after the subpoena was issued, ABC News first reported Wednesday. Corcoran detailed their meeting in a series of voice memos on his phone the next day, according to ABC News, which said it reviewed copies of transcripts of the recordings. Corcoran also noted in the recordings that minutes after he met with Trump, he met by a Mar-a-Lago pool with another of the former president’s lawyers, who warned that Trump is “just going to go ballistic” if Corcoran pushed Trump to comply with the subpoena, ABC News reported. Trump’s Mar-a-Lago estate in Palm Beach, Fla., last year.Steve Helber / AP file NBC News has not seen copies of the transcripts or heard the audio of Corcoran’s recordings, but a source familiar with the matter confirmed the existence of the transcript of the voice memo dealing with Corcoran’s warning of a potential FBI search of Mar-a-Lago. Trump’s presidential campaign and Corcoran did not immediately respond to NBC News’ requests for comment. In a statement to ABC News, Trump campaign spokesperson Steven Cheung appeared to dismiss the report. “The attorney-client privilege is one of the oldest and most fundamental principles in our legal system, and its primary purpose is to promote the rule of law,” he said. “Whether attorneys’ notes are detailed or not makes no difference

Official I’m The Toxic Male Your Gender Studies Professor Warned You About Shirt hoodie

Home: Click here to visit our store: Luxurioushirt

Comments

Popular Posts